On the Ballot in 2016 for Voters
For all elections, contact your County Clerk for dates, times and locations of In-Person Absentee Voting or Early Voting.
August 30th Elections
If ordered, School District Bond or Levy elections. Recall elections.
November 8th General Election
If ordered, Taxing District Bond or Levy elections. Recall elections. Special Questions.
Successful candidates from the party primary elections and independent candidates will appear on the General Election Ballot.
Note: Party registration requirements have no effect on the General Election procedures. At the General Election, all voters receive exactly the same ballot and may vote for any candidate whose name appears on it, without regard to the political party affiliation of the candidate or the voter.
Federal, Statewide, Legislative and Judicial Offices:
- U.S. Senator
- U.S. House of Representatives - 1st and 2nd Congressional Districts
- Idaho State Senate - all seats in the Senate (35)
- Idaho State Representative - all seats in the House (70)
- County Commissioner District 2 (4 year term)
- County Commissioner District 3 (2 year term)
- County Sheriff
- County Prosecuting Attorney
- Magistrate Judges
Initiative and Constitutional Amendments
Special District Candidate Elections:
- Community Colleges
- Port District General Election
- Soil Conservation Districts
Other offices and issues, if any, will vary by County. Contact your County Clerk for more specific information