official voting information
Am I Registered?
Where do I vote?
Has the County received my absentee ballot?
Become a Poll Worker
Audio and Video
Logos and Posters
Identification at the Polls
34-1113 and 34-1114, Idaho Code
A registered voter must either present a photo ID or sign a Personal Identification Affidavit.
Forms of photo identification may be any one of the following:
- An Idaho driver’s license or Idaho photo identification card.
- A U.S. passport or Federal photo identification card.
- A tribal photo identification card.
- A current student photo ID, issued by an Idaho high school or post secondary education institution.
If a voter is not able to show an acceptable ID, the voter will be given the option to sign the Personal Identification Affidavit.
- On the Affidavit, the voter swears to his/her identity under penalty of perjury, a felony under 34-1114, Idaho Code. After signing the Affidavit, the voter will be issued a ballot to be tabulated with all other ballots.
If a voter does not have an Idaho Driver’s License, they can use an Idaho photo identification card issued by the Department of Transportation to vote.
For comments, suggestions, or problems: